[Spread-users] Headers

david leung g2david at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 07:45:34 EDT 2013

Hi Jonathan,

Here is the cygwin ./Configure log file. It stopped the line similar to
Ubuntu in another thread even though I patched the makefile for spmonitor.

configure: error: unable to find the dladdr() function
Configure: error: /bin/sh './configure' failed for libspread-util

I hope that I can build it in VS2010 because my projects are based on VS.
Where could I find the VS2010 project file for 4.2?  How can I generate
those files in daemon directory?

Regards,
David