[Spread-users] can i run two process that use spread on the same machine without them see each other?

Yakov Yarmolovsky Yakov.Yarmolovsky at axxana.com
Mon Dec 17 08:54:24 EST 2012

I have two process that use spread-toolkit and i want to run them on the same machine but the are not suppose to see each other in the spread.

The only simple solution that I can come up with is running to spread instances on different ports and configuration on the same machine.

Is there any way to separate them in the spread configuration instead of the solution above?