[Spread-users] Head Quarter (HQ) and distant sites

Yair Amir yairamir at spreadconcepts.com
Mon Sep 14 08:09:03 EDT 2009

Dear Daniel,

Probably what would work best for you is a single configuration
that includes a single daemon in HQ.

All other PCs residing in the different sites should just connect
to the HQ daemon as clients. There would be no need to run a Spread daemon
on any of them. This will likely give you exactly what you want.

Cheers,

	:) Yair.