[Spread-users] Head Quarter (HQ) and distant sites

John Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Mon Sep 14 11:57:20 EDT 2009

I agree.  Yair's idea is more simple and better than what I recommended.

Cheers!

-----
John Lane Schultz
Spread Concepts LLC
Phn: 301 830 8100
Cell: 443 838 2200

On Sep 14, 2009, at 8:09 AM, Yair Amir wrote:

Dear Daniel,

Probably what would work best for you is a single configuration
that includes a single daemon in HQ.

All other PCs residing in the different sites should just connect
to the HQ daemon as clients. There would be no need to run a Spread
daemon
on any of them. This will likely give you exactly what you want.

Cheers,

	:) Yair.