[Spread-users] Head Quarter (HQ) and distant sites

Daniel Essayag help at dds-security.com
Mon Sep 14 08:37:42 EDT 2009

Hi John,

Thanks for your answer. But I did not understand it.

If we took an example with HQ and two sites A and B

A and B will contains pairwise configurations. It means the conf file will
contain only A and HQ on PC A, and B and HQ on PC B.
right?

But what do you mean by "bridge between them at the HQ" ?
You told me we can not make them in a unique conf.
Do you mean that we will run many spreads on same HQ PC (each deamon on a
specific port 4803, 4805, etc...) ?
In this case, our application should ask each spread deamon to know if
something happen (sp_Poll)?

Is there a way to make a bridge on HQ ? and how?

Regards,

Daniel