[Spread-users] Python Module (was Re: RPM packages for various distros)

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at spread.org
Thu Jun 18 22:42:39 EDT 2009

Actually on that topic, since the Python module on the python.org website
appears to not be maintained. I made a new package with the patch from Bill Noon
to fix it so it works with Spread 4.0 and made it available on the spread.org
website. I also tested it with the new Spread 4.1 release and it works.

You can find a link on:

http://www.spread.org/downloads.html

in the list of third party libraries. Right now I'm just calling it
SpreadModule-1.5spread4 and the only changes are to apply that patch.

I'd be happy if the Zope/Python people wanted to update their official version, but
if not and there are other users I can host a real 1.6 version if anyone wants.

Jonathan Stanton         jonathan at spread.org
Spread Group Messaging   www.spread.org
Spread Concepts LLC      www.spreadconcepts.com