[Spread-users] Python Module (was Re: RPM packages for various distros)

Bill Noon noon at snow.nrcc.cornell.edu
Fri Jun 19 10:57:48 EDT 2009

Jonathan -- Thanks for picking this up (and the new 4.1 release).  I
am in favor of spread.org hosting the updated version of the python
module.  I didn't want to step on Tim Peters' feet by releasing an
update of his module, but, as others have pointed out, it has been
several years....

--Bill Noon