[Spread-users] Spread 4.0 / Java / java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Christopher White chriswhite at gmail.com
Fri May 4 10:46:49 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have created a Spread endpoint that opens a SpreadConnection with the
daemon and listens for inbound messages.  When I test the reception of
inbound messages, I get a "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space"
after handling 5 or so inbound spread messages.

Essentially the endpoint listens for inbound spread messages, handles the
messages and sends a response message back to the private group of the
inbound message.  The endpoint uses the same spread connection for all
communications.

I have looked through my code and I don't have any memory leaks that I can
see.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Chris