[Spread-users] flooding mailboxes SP_error (-8)

Jeremy Ma jeremy.ma at gmail.com
Thu May 10 11:53:50 EDT 2007

I'm running into this problem where I have one program sending messages to
another program yet the receiving program is not handling/reading the
messages fast enough so after about a minute or so, I get an SP_error. The
problem lies with my mailbox flooding and eventually spread quitting.

One thing that might fix this is if everytime I call a read from my mailbox,
I read until my mailbox is empty. Is there some function/flag in spread that
will indicate to me when my mailbox is empty?

Please advise,

Jeremy