[Spread-users] More on messge freezes

Yair Amir yairamir at cs.jhu.edu
Wed Jun 20 23:06:28 EDT 2007

Hi Doug,

This sounds like an operating system's problem missing messages
on processes that were not scheduled lately.

If sending a message every 100ms solves your problem, then
you can achieve the same result but reducing token_hurry_timeout
to 100 milliseconds (I think it is 2 seconds by default), eliminating
the need to send messages from outside applications periodically.

Cheers,

	:) Yair.