[Spread-users] More on messge freezes

Doug Palmer Doug.Palmer at csiro.au
Wed Jun 20 22:55:30 EDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 12:21 -0400, John Schultz wrote:
> It seems to me that your configuration is losing token packets for some
> reason.

One further piece of information. If I write a little program that
multicasts a message to a particular group (unrelated to any other
groups) ten times a second, then the freezes stop. It doesn't seem to
matter where I run the program, or how many instances that I run. The
moment I stop it, the freezes start again. If I start the program again,
then the freezes stop.