[Spread-users] Spread and VxWorks

Glenn glenn at somanetworks.com
Mon Sep 18 12:26:21 EDT 2006

I tried searching archives but didn't have much luck, so my appologies
if this has been answered in the past.  I'm happy to RTFM, as long as
someone could point me at the FM. :-)

We are looking at using Spread for group communication on a device that
has Linux and VxWorks on different chips, connected via Ethernet.  I'm
trying to track down if anyone has ported Spread for VxWorks; the list
of officially supported OSs basically break down to Unix/Linux and
Windox.  Has anyone tried to port Spread to either VxWorks or a similar
RTOS, and if so, how did it go?

Thanks,
--
Glenn McAllister     <glenn at somanetworks.com>      +1 416 348 1594