[Spread-users] configure error when cross compiling

Dave Cramer davec at visibleassets.com
Fri Sep 8 10:55:04 EDT 2006

configure errors out when cross compiling

I had to change

# Check for broken snprintf
if test "x$ac_cv_func_snprintf" = "xyes" ; then
         echo "$as_me:$LINENO: checking whether snprintf correctly
terminates long strings" >&5
echo $ECHO_N "checking whether snprintf correctly terminates long
strings... $ECHO_C" >&6
         if test "$cross_compiling" = yes; then
   { { echo "$as_me:$LINENO: error: cannot run test program while
cross compiling
See \`config.log' for more details." >&5
echo "$as_me: error: cannot run test program while cross compiling
See \`config.log' for more details." >&2;}
- #  { (exit 1); exit 1; }; }
+ }
else