[Spread-users] Newbie - How to create group/membership?

Chan Nan channan99 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 19:10:24 EDT 2006

Hi,

I've finally got the spread daemon up and running.
Now, Do I need to set up the groups/memberships so I
can have different processes communicating with each
other? I read the manual but didn't not quite see it
there. I've read the man page of spread but not much.
I've went thru the whole mailing list archive but
don't see it either. Can you please give me a pointer?

Thanks a lot...