[Spread-users] Secure Spread

stsaroux at aueb.gr stsaroux at aueb.gr
Tue Jan 24 12:51:10 EST 2006

Hi
I tried install secure spread 2.1.0 but i had some problems
I use debian linux operation system, also i have already install an
integration of spread 3.17.0 with bouncer a toolkit for admission control.
The developes of this integration have made changes at sp-join an sp-receive
functions. Also i have install openssl.
I declared as enviromental variables
SSL_DIR=/usr/lib
SSL_INC=/usr/include
SP_DIR=/usr/local/lib
SP_INC=/usr/local/include
When i run ./configure the sp-connect return cached No
with SSL i haven't any problem
Also when i run make the compilation stops at TGDH. I take a look of TGDH
folder and i saw a file with name TAGS. May help me understand the role of
this file

I apologize for my bad English
Thanks