[Spread-users] Can one send a message to be delivered later?

John Smith uk_j_s at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 9 20:55:44 EDT 2005

Howdy folks,

I'm just learning Spread and can't seem to find a way to send a message to an application that hasn't yet connected. Is there any way for application A to send a message to application B when A must exit before B connects to Spread? Or as another related example, is there any way to send a message to a non-existant group and then later Join that group and receive the message? Or sending oneself a message, restarting the process, then receiving the message?

I realize that I'm asking about something that's probably outside of the intended functionality, but I have my fingers crossed.  ;-)

Thank you kindly,

JS