[Spread-users] version differences

Max Michaels max at del.icio.us
Wed Sep 7 11:08:21 EDT 2005

Hello,

I'm still having issues getting a server to join a spread segment. The
server that refuses to join the segment has two primary differences
from all the others. 1) the interface which is on the LAN is aliased
(i.e. eth0:0 and eth0:1) 2) it is running spread version 3.17.03 while
the other servers are running 3.17.02. I got zero responses about the
aliased interface causing anyone else problems. Could the version be
the culprit? I would just upgrade and test myself but a new package has
not yet been release for the machines.

Regards,

-max