[Spread-users] Can one send a message to be delivered later?

Ryan Caudy rcaudy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 21:05:42 EDT 2005

Sorry, but none of that functionality exists in Spread.  Spread is
simply a communication system, with no persistent storage or timed
delivery guarantees.  You could conceivably implement the
functionality you desire with a layer on top of Spread, acting as a
client in Spread terminology.

Cheers,
Ryan