[Spread-users] compile error

Sebastian Kühner skuehner at veraza.com
Mon Sep 5 10:07:36 EDT 2005

Hello,

I have Slackware Linux and I tried to compile spread, but there appears an
error after "./configure":

: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

Then I downloaded the binary files and made "make arch-linux". Following
error appears:

make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/spread-bin-3.16.2/linux'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `../include/simple_sp.h', needed by
`simple_user'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/spread-bin-3.16.2/linux'
make: *** [arch-linux] Error 2

I have not seen any requirement informations in the documentation/website.

What´s wrong?

Thanks!

Sebastian