[Spread-users] Is there a way to get the name(s) of members in a group using spread ?

nilay padh nilay_bom at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 15:41:56 EST 2004

Hi All,

Is there a way to get the name(s) of members in a group using spread ?
I want to implement a kind of "Director/Registry Service"  using Spread. So,
I'll require the name(s)
of all the members of a group.

The idea is to have a group name for the Service and all the applications
would have to be a member of  that group. In that way I can pass messages to
those members and they can reply back with their membership info/parameters
and other details.  Any other elegant way ?

-Nilay