[Spread-users] Is there a way to get the name(s) of members in a group using spread ?

Ryan Caudy caudy at jhu.edu
Tue Mar 23 15:49:57 EST 2004

Regular membership messages contain a list of the members (private
groups names, that is) of a group.  See the Spread documentation for a
full description of the format.

If you mean, instead, to get the membership of a group through some
function call without being part of the group and receiving membership
messages, there currently is no such interface.  However, it wouldn't be
completely unreasonable to implement something like that

Cheers,
Ryan