[Spread-users] Configuration doubt

Gustavo Castro comadreja_98 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 29 05:21:13 EST 2004

Hi all,
i have a question about configurating a spread network. I have two java
servers in two different machines, their IPs are 192.168.12.1 and
192.168.12.2. I want both machines two run a spread daemon each, so they can
communicate with their clients with spread using the spread group
"clients_group", and at the same time the servers running the daemons should
be able to communicate among them using the spread group "daemon_group".
The spread.conf should look something like this

Spread_Segment  192.168.12.255:4803 {
	server_1 		192.168.12.1
	server_2		192.168.12.2
}
Here is my question: if when you join a group it must be in your daemon,
then how can the two daemons share a group, i mean, send each other a
message? they would join two different groups, both with the same name but
each running in a different daemon so when multicasts are send they wouldn´t
get each other messages, right?
Any help and advises are welcome!!
Thanks!

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Correos más divertidos con fotos y textos
increíbles en MSN Premium. Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis.
http://join.msn.com?XAPID=1697&DI=1055&HL=Footer_mailsenviados_correosmasdivertidos