[Spread-users] Spread as JMS <-> Python gateway?

Ryan Caudy rcaudy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 20:58:23 EST 2004

I think this is a question for Ashima Munjal, the developer of
JMS4Spread.  However, I think that the answer to your question is
probably no.  If I remember, she had a JMS server that acted as a
client to Spread... there must be some additional application-level
protocol to conform to, even if the JMS clients were also Spread
clients, which I'm not sure about.

Cheers,
Ryan