[Spread-users] Configuration doubt

Ryan Caudy rcaudy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 21:27:34 EST 2004

I don't think you understand the system.  The daemons act to manage
the group memberships, and to transport messages for their clients.
If two daemons are in a membership together, they share the same group
membership state, and clients that join a given group will receive the
same set of messages directed to that group while the membership is
stable.

Cheers,
Ryan