[Spread-users] commandline friendly monitor?

Clint Byrum cbyrum at spamaps.org
Sun Dec 12 17:41:06 EST 2004

Hi everyone. I need some sort of spread monitor that I can easily
extract the *_retrans numbers from. I can do it with the expect command
and spmonitor, but that seems rather overkill.

Does such a thing exist? Would it be easy to write? The API docs don't
seem to include the things that spmonitor provides.

My bigger problem is just trying to identify when there are ring
problems so problem hosts can be removed. If any of you have a different
existing solution for that, I'd love to hear it too.

Thanks!
-cb