[Spread-users] spread issue

John Schultz jschultz at d-fusion.net
Fri May 2 15:17:01 EDT 2003

I think that the event system is not thread safe.  Therefore, unless you
somehow externally synchronize access to those fcns (I'm not sure how
you would do this) your program will crash, act strangely, or in general
not work.

If you use the event system, you shouldn't need to have multiple
threads. Just have a conditional based on the group name for each
message to choose which code to execute (G1's code or G2's code).

John