[Spread-users] spread issue

lhs90 lhs90 at cs.ccu.edu.tw
Fri May 2 15:08:16 EDT 2003

Hello

i found where the problem is.

my main program joining a group use Event System wait form messages from
that group.
and create a thread joining another group use Event System wait from
messates from another group.
in this situation i often receive "Buffers or Groups too Short error
message."
i dont know why because i didnt set large groups and message no larger than
my buffer size
(sorry, i print the wrong mess content)

afterwards, i run these two groups separatary
 i join just one group and use one Event System only , everying work
perfectly
no Buffers or Groups too Short error message.

now i need to find the way to solve this proglem.

uiki