[Spread-users] Update from 3.15.1 to 3.16.1

Michael Paesold mpaesold at gmx.at
Mon Mar 4 06:45:54 EST 2002

Hi,

to introduce myself, I am from Austria/Europe, currently working
at a webhosting provider. We are using spread with mod_log_spread
for httpd-cluster logging in a production environment.
Currently we use spread 3.15.1 and the latest mod_log_spread.

Now, I want to upgrade to 3.16.1, but there is no update for mod_log_spread
yet. I've allready read the docs about upgrading, but I am not yet sure,
how to do it.

Can anyone help me with that issue?
1) Are there any problems with that configuration?
2) Must I recompile apache/mod_log_spread, or mustn't I because of interface
differences. That is, compile mod_log_spread with 3.16.1 libs/headers or
with 3.15.1 libs/headers?

Thank you very much for any help!

Regards,
Michael Paesold