[Spread-users] Wackamole IP takeover time

Min Lu minlu_us at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 11 10:33:36 EDT 2002

We seem to have all things running alright. But I have
a question here. Has anyone done benchmarking on the
IP takeover time on two-node Wackamole to see exactly
how much time is needed to the virtual IP to be
switched over(excluding applications). It seems to be
reasonably fast, and I know it depends on the network
conditions and physical network connections. I just
need the numbers.

Thanks.

Min