[Spread-users] Connecting spread daemons with different segment configurations

Yair Amir yairamir at cs.jhu.edu
Thu Jan 29 07:39:39 EST 2015

I am not sure what you are trying to achieve.
But if clients on 2 are not allowed to talk with clients on 3,
then perhaps what you are after can be solved with 2 Spread configurations
with 2 different daemons running on server 1 (on two different ports).

This way, clients on server 1 can just connect to the 2 daemons on server 1
and join the same groups on both.

Clients on each of server 2 and server 3 will connect to their local
daemon and then will never be able to see clients on the other server (of 2 and 3).

How about that?

	:) Yair.