[Spread-users] Connecting spread daemons with different segment configurations

Timo Korthals tkorthals at cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
Thu Jan 29 07:25:46 EST 2015

Hi Yair,

thanks for the answer, but I think that your case does not meet my
requirements if I understand your setup in the right way.
If there is just one daemon on 1. running, the spread clients on 2. and
3. are able to talk to each other.
The other point why I want to use this multi daemon setup, is that the
daemons on 2. and 3. can handle the breakaway of the connection in a
wifi scenario with bad quality.
In your case the clients needs to handle faulty connections on their own.

Kind regards,
Timo

Timo Korthals, M.Sc.
Universität Bielefeld
AG Kognitronik & Sensorik
Exzellenzcluster Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
Inspiration 1 (Zehlendorfer Damm 199)
33619 Bielefeld - Germany

Office  : 3.037
Phone   : +49 521 106-67368