[Spread-users] spread 4.x, windows and python

John Lane Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Fri Jun 6 12:15:56 EDT 2014

I don’t believe the Windows 8 binary is backwards compatible with older versions of Windows, although I could be wrong.

Spread should easily build on those older platforms, as they did in the past, we just don’t have them in our development environment to build binary distributions.

Check out the Spread download page for several python bindings:

http://www.spread.org/download.html

This one might work for you:

http://www.spread.org/files/SpreadModule-1.5spread4.tgz

Cheers!