[Spread-users] NET_ERROR_ON_SESSION

Kenney, Zoe zoe.kenney at lmco.com
Wed May 22 17:00:03 EDT 2013

Hello,
  I am extremely new to Spread.  I've got a windows Spread Daemon running.  I'm using C of code to send and receive messages.
I am able to send and receive messages.  The problem is that as I add more connections and groups it will stop working too well.
It appears that occasionally it will lose the first several bytes of messages, and I will get -18 (NET_ERROR_ON_SESSION) return value on send and receive (Once the errors start they don't stop)

Anyone have any ideas of what may be wrong?

Thank you
Zoe