[Spread-users] Cluster Vulnerability Question

Daniel Marques dan.j.marques at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 18:16:35 EST 2013

Can you provide a bit more detail about your system: how many messages /
second, how often there are failures, what you'd like to happen if
everything went down at once, etc.?

I ask, only because often we find ourselves using a particular system
because it is what we have, not what fits our needs.  Spread (at least the
open source version I used a few years back) is not a durable messaging
system - if you are going to try and build durability on top of it, you
might spend lots of effort, when perhaps something already exists that
meets your needs.