[Spread-users] Headers

David Leung g2david at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 20:55:19 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I could not compile the 4.3. I failed to run ./configure in Cygwin.

The VS2010 always complains about the following files:

alarm.c
arch.c
memory.c
events.c

I copied them from libspread-util src directory to Daemon directory and hit
another problem is the "Spu_system.H". I could not find this anywhere in the
folder. I tried to manually construct it and could not find anything in
configure script.

Is there anywhere I can build this version. I can build 4.0 without any
problem. I could not build any version after 4.0.

Regards,
David