[Spread-users] groups and daemons

John Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Tue Nov 22 15:59:56 EST 2011

I'm not sure what the bottleneck here is.

It could be the flow control parameters of your configuration are too low to hit cpu and/or bandwidth limits.  You can change the flow control parameters manually through the spmonitor program if you have dangerous monitor turned on in your configuration file.  Out of the box the window is 60 and the personal window is 15.  You could try experimentally increasing these parameters by a multiplicative factor and see if it improves your throughput (e.g. - 120 and 30).

Cheers!

-----
John Lane Schultz
Spread Concepts LLC