[Spread-users] Configure script

John Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Mon Nov 8 12:09:09 EST 2010

The best advice I can offer would be to look at the Visual C project files in the win32 subdirectory to get Spread to compile on windows.

I don't think our autoconf scripts were ever designed to work with windows.

If anyone else knows better, please chime in.

Cheers!

-----
John Lane Schultz
Spread Concepts LLC