[Spread-users] Issue with Spread going silent

Yair Amir yairamir at cs.jhu.edu
Sun Nov 7 07:44:54 EST 2010

Luke,

If you can, please e-mail a monitor report that lasts for two minutes or so,
so that we can see several (10 or so) reports from each daemon such that
after a while you add the third machine and then it continues for a while
so that we can see several reports after you added the third machine.

Cheers,

	:) Yair.