[Spread-users] Order of members in vs_sets

John Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Mon Mar 30 18:19:31 EDT 2009

I believe each vs_set is sorted using strcmp as the comparison.  So,
within a single vs_set I *believe* they will be sorted in ascending
order according to strcmp.

I don't know if that means you can use std::set_difference() or not
as I'm not intimately familiar with all the STL functions.

Cheers!
John

---
John Lane Schultz