[Spread-users] main concern on High CPU utilization

Alexey Zakhlestin indeyets at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 03:15:39 EDT 2009

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 7:16 AM, Sandeep Jeevan <sandeep.jeevan at vnl.in> wrote:
> Hi
> Sorry for not correctly identifying the things said to me .
> I am using monta vista (operating system ) running on power P.C architecture

which is… kind of linux. right?

> But is it going to have any concern regarding the CPU utilization on that particular architecture.

Does it show 30% of utilization in the calm state or under load?
What kind of load do you have? (number of messages per second)
What is the speed of CPU? Is it so called "G4" or "G3" CPU?

John asked you to upgrade to 3.17.4. Сan you do that? Does it help?

--
Alexey Zakhlestin
http://www.milkfarmsoft.com/