[Spread-users] main concern on High CPU utilization

Sandeep Jeevan sandeep.jeevan at vnl.in
Mon Mar 9 00:16:18 EDT 2009

Hi
Sorry for not correctly identifying the things said to me .
I am using monta vista (operating system ) running on power P.C architecture
But is it going to have any concern regarding the CPU utilization on that particular architecture.

Sandeep jeevan
Member Technical(Stack)
Mob:9717892153
VNL  | 246, Phase IV, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon, Haryana 122 015, INDIA | +91-124-4311600-609 | F +91-124-4104766 | www.vnl.in