[Spread-users] Latest Secure Spread implementation.

John Lane Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Mon Mar 2 08:36:24 EST 2009

Eddie,

Spread Concepts does maintain a version of Secure Spread that has
been updated to the newest versions of Spread.  You can get a license
to this code from Spread Concepts, although it does have a license
fee for it.  You can contact us off of this email list either
directly (i.e. - me) or through the main contact at
info at spreadconcepts.com or you can call us at 301 498 3233 for more
information.

Cheers!
John