[Spread-users] Latest Secure Spread implementation.

Mon, Eddie Eddie.Mon at safenet-inc.com
Fri Feb 27 15:29:52 EST 2009

Hello everybody

I am working on a project that requires a group communication system
with built-in security.  I understand that there is an implementation of
spread toolkit with security (secure spread).  However, it seems to me
that it is based on the older release of Spread Toolkit (3.16.x).  Is
there a secure spread version that is based on the latest spread
release?  If so, where can I obtain a distribution copy for evaluation?

Thanks,
Eddie.
or disclosing it.