[Spread-users] Fwd: Spread 4.1 <members list>

Glenn McAllister glenn at somanetworks.com
Fri Aug 28 15:24:55 EDT 2009

Vinoth wrote:

> Fine Alexey
> So apart from these join/leave notifications we can't find a solution
> for this am i right?.
> or Is there any other implementation that we can do it on our own???

Not to be rude, but I'm not sure why this is so difficult.  You get the
current list when you join using the membership message, so at the
moment you join you know who's on the list.  From that point forward,
you get notifications when members join and leave.  You simply maintain
the list yourself rather than polling for it (which would likely give
you the same list time and again unless you have active groups).

--
Glenn McAllister     <glenn at somanetworks.com>      +1 416 348 1594
SOMA Networks, Inc.  http://www.somanetworks.com/  +1 416 977 1414