[Spread-users] Having problems in installing spread for FreeBSD 7.0

Chandan Talukdar CTalukdar at OcarinaNetworks.com
Mon Sep 8 18:23:46 EDT 2008

I downloaded the sources for spread-src-4.0.0, and am trying to build it on a FreeBSD 7.0 machine.  While running autoconf, I get the following error:

proxy01# autoconf
configure.in:84: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PTHREAD_FREEBSD
      See the Autoconf documentation.

Is this a known issue.  If not, how can I fix it.

Thanks in advance,
Chandan