[Spread-users] bug fix for Memb_token_loss crash with configuration reloads

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at spread.org
Mon Oct 13 17:05:06 EDT 2008

I've commited a proposed fix for the problem with configuration reloads
crashing with an assertion failure in Memb_token_loss().

You can get the fixed version from the trunk of SVN (revision 402 is the
fix). I've done some testing on the fix, but as it's a dynamic race
condition I'd be very interested in any confirmations that it fixes
the problem for those of you who reported it.

Jonathan Stanton         jonathan at spread.org
Spread Group Messaging   www.spread.org
Spread Concepts LLC      www.spreadconcepts.com