[Spread-users] receive buffer is overflowing ?

John Lane Schultz jschultz at spreadconcepts.com
Fri Mar 21 15:37:19 EDT 2008

You can increase this buffer by changing the #define
MAX_SESSION_MESSAGES in spread_params.h of the daemon and recompiling.

However, if you are consistently sending faster than the receiver is
reading, then you will eventually overflow this buffer no matter how
big you make it.  At that point, you need to implement some kind of
flow control between your sender and receiver.

Cheers!
John

---
John Lane Schultz