[Spread-users] receive buffer is overflowing ?

Michael Di Stefano mdistefano at integrasoftware.com
Fri Mar 21 14:35:34 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am using Spread Java V4.0.0  and getting the exception

spread.SpreadException: read(): java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
        at spread.SpreadConnection.l(SpreadConnection.java:1062)
        at spread.SpreadConnection.receive(SpreadConnection.java:1026)

I believe it is because the receive buffer is overflowing.  (Happens on
a heavy burst of data put on the channel)  I looked through the user's
guide and do not see a parameter to change the buffer size.

-1- Is my assumption of the receive buffer overflowing correct?  And if
so then
          -- What is the default receive buffer size?
          -- How do I change the receive buffer size?

-2- Is there another possible cause of this error?

Thanks

Michael
.