[Spread-users] Spread Concepts communication and source code.

Dave Parker dparker at redhat.com
Wed Jan 30 10:28:58 EST 2008

+1

Aside from discussion in this forum, the project appears to be quite dead.

According to http://www.spreadconcepts.com/News.html Spread Concepts has
gotten involved in a project with Boeing and the U.S. army.  That may
explain the silence. But it sure would be nice to have some kind of
update that puts the future of this project and its licensing in some
perspective.