[Spread-users] Using the spread toolkit with Excel

Jim Kleckner jek-spread at kleckner.net
Wed Feb 20 14:18:00 EST 2008

I updated the publish DLL and code to be incremental with available data:
 http://spread-excel.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/SpreadExcelRTD/SpreadExcelRTD.dll
 ( http://tinyurl.com/ypydjw  )

Give it a try and let me know.

Jim

=== From the README:

To use the DLL with Excel, you need to register it.

Copy SpreadExcelRTD.dll somewhere on your executable path.

 From a command line, run:
  regsvr32.exe SpreadExcelRTD.dll
to register it and:
  regsvr32.exe /U SpreadExcelRTD.dll
to unregister it.

Then open RTDServerSample.xls in Excel and you should see the test topics.

You can use the spreadsheet in ExcelSpreadPub/dlltestspreadpub.xls
to generate events.